“Just thought that I would send along pictures of my South African plains game safari with Ingogo Safari’s, booked thru Elite Hunting USA.
The M-70 .300 Win. Mag., that I sent to you in 2009 finally got to Africa. It performed to perfection, taking all but the Blue Wildebeest with just one shot. This rifle is very accurate. In preparing for the adventure, that I had dreamed about since a young boy required many hours at the range. I have been able to group three shots on numerous occasions that measure 5/8" at one hundred yards and 1 1/2" at two hundred.
I can’t thank you enough for the great job!”
1. "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
2. "Those who trade liberty for security have neither." ~ John Adams
3. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
5. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
6. Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
7. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
8. At least 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
9. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
10. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
Check out these new videos from Michael Mccourry.
"our harvest being gotten in, our governor sent four men on fowling, that so we might after a special manner rejoice together, after we had gathered the fruits of our labors; they four in one day killed as much fowl, as with a little help beside, served the Company almost a week, at which time amongst other Recreations, we exercised our Arms, many of the Indians coming amongst us, and amongst the rest their greatest king Massasoit, with some ninety men, whom for three days we entertained and feasted, and they went out and killed five Deer, which they brought to the Plantation and bestowed on our Governor, and upon the Captain and others. And although it be not always so plentiful, as it was at this time with us, yet by the goodness of God, we are so far from want, that we often wish you partakers of our plenty." Edward Winlow on the Pilgrim’s Thanksgiving
“Democracy is like two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for supper.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb protesting the vote.”
“I went on an elephant hunt in April 1012 in Botswana and was fortunate enough to get a very nice bull elephant. My rifle was a .458 LOTT made by Montana Rifleman and mounted on one of your laminated stocks. Many people complain about the kick of the .458 LOTT but on your stock the recoil was minimal resulting in a one shot instant kill.
“The elephant was given to a local village that fed over 400 people.”